Total Pageviews

How Do I bypass my DVD player or Navigation ?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How Do I Use My Navigation and video While Driving?

This is a very common question... Many people don't understand why Manufacturers limit the functionality of the OEM and Aftermarket Navigation Units. Many people have question the following Manufacturers Lexus / Toyota, Nissan / Infiniti, Mercedes, Range Rover, and Cadillac. or pioneer jensen, dual , kenwood , jvc , alpine

I have performed these Navigation Hacks on Models. Some of the past vehicles in my resume are: CTS, DTS, IS250/IS350, GS300, FX35 / FX 45, Altima, QX56, AVIC units, and many more. I have extensively researched NUMEROUS Service manuals, Owners Manuals, and requested help from some of my more experienced peers. What I have developed is Numerous Bypasses that Override the Navigation Systems of Many OEM and Aftermarket In-dash Navigation systems. like Z7 A7 and Xkits

One of the most disappointing things I constantly see are customers who pay over $600 for a bogus module, which is a black box that connects a couple of wires together. Even when people get these modules they still have to perform 90% of the steps that are included in my bypass procedures. The Navigation Override that I provide, http://stores.ebay.com/navigationbypass allow the vehicle to fully maintain its warranty.

So

So

No comments:

Post a Comment